The day has arrived and my next cooking class is finally here!
Are you ready to lose weight?
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to cook (3) healthy weight loss recipes
- Powerful habits to lose weight DAILY!
- Reasons why you are not losing weight
- 3 ways to successfully maintain weight loss
Chef Tati - Everyone's looking for a magic weight-loss pill, but we should be looking for the ingredients and food recipes that help us loose or maintain our weight instead.
If you are interested in reaching your happy weight—and stay there—you need to understand that what you see on the scale is less of a number and more of a reflection of what’s going on inside your body. Yes, I want you to eat healthier, and I PROMISE that healthier can also be YUMMY!
That’s why Chef Tati Polo has created an intimate hands-on weight loss cooking experience, where you will also feel “the happiness of cooking” while doing it.
Whether you’re new to our family or have been with us for a while, we’re so glad you’re here!!
Tuesday - February 19, 2019
6712 Greenleaf Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601
- GINGER COLADA GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL (perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack, and pre or post workout treat)
- Heavenly flavorful, hearty, satisfying, VEGGIE PROTEIN BURGER to curb your cravings and make you feel insanely satisfied all day long!
- Are you a cheesecake lover? No worries, I got your back. You’ll learn how to prepare the creamiest, perfectly sweet, exquisite PLANT BASED CHEESECAKE!
- Classes are limited to 16 people
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cooking class price: $75
- You’ll cook with organic/high quality ingredients
- ¡Sí! You are welcome to bring your favorite wine and beer to enjoy during the class. Don’t drink and drive
- All eaters are welcome
- Expect 3 recipes: one appetizer, one entrée, and a sweet healthy treat! (all plant based)
- English, Spanish, Spanglish
- Dress code: anything green (top) and comfortable shoes
*Please note that you can pre-order our take-home aprons at an extra cost of $55.
- Ages 18 and older. No one under 18 will be admitted.
- Refund/cancellation policy: A full refund will be provided for cancellation requests received from customers up to one week (seven days) before the event. No refund or store credit will be provided for cancellation requests received less than a week before the event.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA