The day has arrived!
MY NEXT COOKING CLASS It’s finally here!
Are you ready to cook like, with, for, or to honor the reina of the house? Yes… MOM!
Here is what you’ll learn:
• Chef Tati top 10 tips for living healthier.
• How to cook (3) healthy versions of Latina’s Mom’s Favorite dishes.
• ….Sure, why not how to cha cha cha with mom!
• TORTILLA SOUP.
• TRES LECHES.
Chef Tati -
The best kind of Mother’s Day gifts are the ones that show you’ve given thought to who your mom is and what she’s into. Specially If your mom is the health-conscious type (or maybe would like to get healthier. So, having said that…
Whether you're a mom,
A Daughter who wants to give a gift to her mom,
A mother and daughter who would love to celebrate by cooking together,
You’d love to honor your mother and learn cooking skills,
Surprise her with a full course that you learned from the class,
Or you just want to come and learn a much healthier version of yummylicious Latin dishes…
Guess what? This cooking class is for you!
Whether you’re new to our family, or have been around for a while, we’re so glad you’re here!
• Classes are limited to 16 people.
• Event Duration 2.5 – 3 hours
• Cooking Class Price:
- $75 (Per Person)
• You’ll cook with organic/high quality ingredients.
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
• Yes you are welcome to bring your favorite wine and beer to enjoy during the class. “don’t drink and drive”
• All eaters are welcome
• Expect 3 recipes, one appetizer, one entrée, and a sweet healthy treat! (all plant based)
• English, Spanish, Spanglish
• Dress code: Anything “Flowerful” top you can find in your closet
• Please note that you can pre-order take home aprons at an extra cost of $55 a person.
• Ages 18 and Older. No one under 18 will be admitted.
• Refund/cancellation policy: A full refund will be provided for cancellations requests received from customers up to one week (seven days) before the event. No refund or store credit will be provided for cancellation requests received less than a week before the event.
NOTE: Chef Tati Polo recipes have been created using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please email us before attending the class. Thanks.
Wednesday – May 8th 2019
6712 Greenleaf Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA