Christmas is right around the corner; so it’s the perfect time to learn how to cook easy, healthy, and yummy meals to make your holiday unforgettably delicious!
…and Chef Tati Polo has created more than that! She's created an intimate hands-on cooking experience, where you will also feel “The Happiness of cooking” while doing it.
Whether you’re new to our family, or have been around for a while, we’re so glad you’re here.
- Classes are limited to 16 people.
- Event Duration 2.5 – 3 hours
- Cooking Class Price: $75
- You’ll cook with organic/high quality ingredients.
- Si! you are welcome to bring your favorite wine and beer to enjoy during the class. “don’t drink and drive”
- All eaters are welcome
- Expect 3 recipes, one appetizer, one entrée, and a sweet Christmas treat! (believe me, your family will love you forever)
- English, Spanish, Spanglish
- Dress code “white top” and "smiles"
- Please note that you can pre-order take home aprons at an extra cost of $45 a person.
- Ages 14 and Older.
Please note: Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person
- Lasagna de Camote (sweet potato lasagna)
- Baby Kale Salad with caramelized shallots, lentils and goat cheese
- Choco-Beet-almond muffins
December 5th, 2018
6712 Greenleaf Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Familia, have the loveliest holiday and enjoy time with family, friends and pets!
Feliz Navidad from my heart to yours and a (Ho ho ho) con un “Los Quiero Mucho”
Sueña grande. Comparte la magia. Es mágico.